Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2016

San Diego safari park


This is one of my favorite places in the world since I was a little girl I've been coming here with my family. 



I have so many beautiful memories at this park from when I was a kid but now that I'm older I love going there to just think and clear my head a bit. I like to go there when I'm feeling sad or down because the animals are just so gentle and sweet it's like they can feel your pain and they take it away. 


The zoo is hidden away in the San Pasqual valley so the views are amazing and the animals have a huge area to roam around unlike other zoos where they are in tiny little areas. 


They have so many cool things you can do like zip line and go on a hot air balloon. But the coolest part is the fact that you get to interact with the animals a lot they have special areas where you can feed the birds and hang out with the lemurs. During the summer they also have a special butterfly exhibit and it's magical. 

If you are ever in the San Diego area I highly recommend you visiting the park. 

Hope you are all having a wonderful day. 

Love, Maggie 


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye