Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2016

2016




Last year had its fair share of highs and lows. It was definitely a year to remember and a year of huge improvement but I plan on making this year even more memorable and even better!



I started 2015 with a breakup, we are still friends. My uncle got very sick. I met someone new and I thought I was in love but he was totally wrong for me. I graduated from my dream school. I overcame a lot of anxiety and fears that I once had. I spent most of the year chasing after a guy and now I regret it. Then I met a new guy who was amazing but he ended up leaving and breaking my heart. I turned 21 and I went to Vegas for the first time to go clubbing with my best friend it was amazing! I also explored Los Angeles a lot and I love it. I rode the train all on my own for the first time ever. I went to an amazing concert. I finally got my permit! I went to Disneyland after 7 years and it was magical. And so much more...



2015 was an amazing year for me it was also filled with some sadness and struggles but they have made me a stronger person and for that I am thankful. 



This year I plan to do soo much more, for starters I plan on finally getting my drivers license. I am going to the academy of arts university. I plan to learn many new skills. Lose some weight. Get a job. Find a bae. And overall just be a much better person! 



You should always strive to be better every single day and that is never going to change I'm always going to try to be the best person I can possibly be!



I hope you guys set amazing goals for yourself and I hope you reach all of them. 

Leave a comment with what your goals for the new year will be!

Love, Maggie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye